Mould risk testing and indication algorithm
Mould risk monitored
Using measurements collected in homes and information about the thermal performance of the building, the Mould Risk Indicator gives live and accurate assessments.
Lots of Supported Devices
We support input temperature data from a wide range of sensors as well as basic CSV upload.
Data can be uploaded via a user friendly and secure web-based interface.
Daily mould risk analytics to track the effect of interventions
Charging is annual per property, so that repeated assessments can be carried out to observe the progression in risk
Input measured U-values
Users can input measured U-values for greater precision
The analysis is informed by a field trial in more than 100 houses
Compatible with sensors and smart technologies from:
Input building information and measurement data
Results require a minimum of 24 hours of data and measurements must be provided between 5 and 60 minutes apart.
- Required building information:
- Location (postcode or latitude and longitude)
- Building age
- Wall type and construction
- Room information
- Optional building information:
- Dwelling type and attachment
- Ventilation system (if any)
- Window glazing and frame type
- Number of occupants
- Required measurement data:
- Internal temperature and humidity readings in each room being monitored
- Optional measurement data:
- External temperature and humidity
Actionable mould risk insights
The outputs provide daily insights into the progression of mould risk in a property
- Mould Risk Score
- A simple 0-100 score that indicates the level of risk for mould occurring in the building/room.
- Building Regulations Part F Compliance
- Pass/fail test on guidelines for surface water activity and relative humidity
Mould Risk downloads
Mould Risk Indicator Brochure
Summary of key features, applications and technical specifications.