What is asset finance and how can it help me?
For limited companies only, asset finance can be used when purchasing equipment to financially support your business by spreading the overall value of the asset over monthly payments for an agreed duration to stay in complete control of your cash flow and maximise your profit.
Being independent and one of the largest brokers in the country, PMD Business Finance has access to a vast panel of funding options and deliver bespoke solutions in a quick, efficient, and transparent manner.
Option 1 - Finance Lease
The most popular product for financing capital equipment is via a Finance Lease:
- No deposit is required
- VAT is spread over monthly payments allowing for easy management of your capital
- Term lengths can be adjusted to suit your preferences
- Ownership of the asset is transferred to you at the end of the agreement
- Hassle-free solution for your business
Option 2 - Hire Purchase
Hire Purchase finance is also available and can be beneficial for companies who are wanting to take advantage of its tax and ownership benefits:
- VAT only deposit required
- This upfront VAT payment can be claimed back in your next VAT quarter subject to you being VAT registered.
- The equipment goes on your books as an Asset from the outset
- There is a nominal Option to Purchase Fee at the end of the term to obtain ownership
Why use finance?
The main reason customers choose to finance their investments are:
- Preserve your capital and existing credit lines
- Ease cash flow
- Unsecured facilities
- Tax advantages
- Pay for the equipment as it works for you
PMD Business Finance offers more than just asset finance and they have multiple ways of assisting you with raising the funds to purchase any equipment from Build Test Solutions.
How to apply for finance
Questions and further help can be directed to Rob Greenhalgh at PMD:
Tel: 07702 551 383
To apply online, please complete the Asset Finance Application Form.