Links to access our online systems, plus frequently asked questions for troubleshooting any issues you may have logging in.
Which system do you want to use?
Access to the Pulse online system for uploading tests, re-calculating results and generating reports.
Access to the SmartHTC web-based user interface for uploading buildings, measurements and calculating results.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What web browsers do you support?
- Our systems support all modern web browsers including Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Microsoft Edge. For the best experience, please ensure your browser is updated to the latest version available.
- How do I reset my password?
- Please follow the "Forgot password" link on the login page of each system. This will allow you to change the password you were issued when first subscribed to a password of your choosing.
- My login details don't work?
- Check that you have entered all of your login details correctly. Email addresses should be entered lowercase whilst passwords are case-sensitive and should be entered exactly as provided. If it still doesn't work, please contact us.
- Do you have a mobile app?
- All of our web-based systems are designed to be responsive which means that they will work regardless of screen size. Just go to the website using the browser on your mobile phone.
We're here to help
If you're experiencing issues using any of our systems or equipment, the best place to start is by visiting the help centre. It contains user guides and frequently asked questions for all of our products.
If it's still not working afterwards, please do not hesitate to contact our technical support department.